IRCA, a world leading resource for the development, implementation and improvement of management systems to reduce business risk associated with safety, health and environmental management programs and systems.
IRCA delivers value and solutions to support all phases of SHE program implementation.
IRCA is flexible enough to provide the on-going support and level of involvement that best fits your SHE management requirements, desires and budgets.
IRCA staff is available to advise, assist and assess with:
- Program development
- Audits and assessments
- Leadership and employee training
- Customized training materials
- SHE/Risk Management manual development
- Research and development of customized SHE manuals and educational materials
- Targeted program assessments
- Accident/incident investigations
- Improving profits through risk control
So....why choose IRCA?
- Experienced professional staff
- Practical management system tools, resources and solutions
- SHE/Risk TRAINING to meet your needs
- An integrated approach to managing safety, health and environment
- Behavior-based safety program techniques
- Bi-lingual instructors
- SHE/Risk assessments of your management systems
- RCat™ - Root Cause Analysis Technique training and products
- A holistic approach to managing risks
- Reliable and responsive customer services
- On-going support and involvement to the degree you want
- Solutions for SHE management problems
GET RESULTS using IRCA services and products!